|Pajama Game...of Death|
|Original air date:
September 25, 2009
Jake and Felix must infiltrate Hayley's slumber party to find out which one of them is hosting a horrible wasp monster.
to be added
- Jake Collins
- Hayley Steele
- Felix Garcia
- Mr. Stockley
- Other girls apper at Hayley`s party but there names ar unknown
- Jake: "At home, I'm kinda the wasp guy. If anyone sees a wasp, or a bee, they call me!" [A Vespinox flies up behind Jake and Hayley and Felix notice in horror] "What?"
- Hayley: "Jake ..."
- Felix: "You might wanna ..." [Felix twirls his fingers to signify turning around. Jake turns around and sees the Vespinox]
- Jake: [after a long pause] "I'm gonna need a bigger broom ..."
- Felix: "Okay, seriously, I am NOT getting stung! I'm allergic to bees and wasps!"
- Hayley: "I'm pretty sure everyone's allergic to a 4-foot stinger stuck in their chest!"
- Jake: "Get ready to be swept off your feet!" [Jake aims the Freeze Ray. Hayley and Felix look at each other, confused] "It would've made more sense with the broom. I had this whole thing figured out-"
- Felix: "Take him out!"
- Jake: "Right." [The Vespinox escapes. The Freeze Ray doesn't work] "Okay, who forgot to charge the Freeze Ray?!"
- Hayley: "I had to charge my phone!"
[One of the cheerleaders is frozen in front of the bathroom mirror with the Freeze Ray in her arm raised to her head]
- Jake: "Maybe we shouldn't charge a Freeze Ray that looks like a hairdryer next to the actual hairdryer!"
- Felix: "I'LL DO THE FINGERPOINTING ROUND HERE!"
- Hayley: "Not the Pulse Cannon!" [Felix blasts the Vespinox with the Pulse Cannon]
- Felix: "Not the what?" [The Vespinox explodes, covering Jake, Hayley and Felix in Vespinox goo]
- Jake: "And that's why we use a broom."
[Jake is using the broom to clean up the Vespinox goo]
- Jake: [sarcastically] "The guy with the broom ain't looking so stupid now, is he."
- Jake: "Like, the other day, I was thinking, 'What if my hair could talk?' "
[Jake and Felix are trapped in a Vespinox web]
- Felix: "Yeah, bingo!!"
- Jake: [excitedly] "A knife?"
- Felix: "No. A hello-buddy nail file." [Two-second pause]
- Jake: "Why do you have a nail file?"
- Felix: "Because, Jake, Felice, my character, cares about her appearance!"
- This is the first appearance of the Vespinox and Roxanne.
- This episode takes place after Tentacle Face, as Jake was aware that adults are easily frightened by monsters in this episode.